Sometimes we just need something fun to inspire us to smile!
This green tea ahem...BLUE, green tea will inspire all sorts of looks. It's a yummy tea that can also be an effective conversation starter if you catch our drift!
Cup Characteristics: Opens with a smooth sweetness and finishes with mild nutty notes.
INGREDIENTS: Green tea (Sencha), Rosehip + Blue Pea Flowers + Blue Cornflower Petals, Hawthorn fruit, Natural Flavours.
CAFFEINE LEVEL: LOW ANTI-OXIDANT LEVEL: HIGH
|Price per cup (2g/cup)
| Cdn $
Hot tea: Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea for each 7-9 oz/200-260 ml of water in the teapot. Pour freshly boiled water over tea.
- Steep 1-2 minutes. Milk, sugar, lemon and mint are not recommended.
Cold Brew Iced Tea (Mizudashi Method): To make 1L/1QT, Add 6 slightly heaping teaspoons to an infuser. Before putting infuser in pitcher, fill pitcher to the top with cold water. Add infuser into pitcher and put in refrigerator for 6-8 hrs or overnight. Infuser can be left in pitcher to release additional antioxidants as cold water brewing will not more tea bitter. Use the Mizudashi Cold Brew Iced Tea Maker for best results!
Flash-chilled Iced tea: To make 1 L/1 QT, put 6 slightly heaping teaspoons of loose tea into a teapot. Pour 1¼ cups/315ml of boiling water over tea.
- Steep 2 minutes. Fill a serving pitcher full with ice. Pour strained tea over ice
- Use the Takeya Flash-Chill Iced Tea Maker for best results.
- ** Some luxury teas may turn cloudy when poured over ice. this is a sign of luxury quality and nothing to worry about.
* While green tea is traditionally brewed using 180F water, we strongly recommend using filtered or freshly drawn cold water brought to a rolling boil, to reduce the potential incidence of water-borne illnesses. Water can then be cooled to 170-180F.